Welcome to GIS ObjectLand world
GIS ObjectLand is a universal Geographic Information System for Windows.
- using spatial data from internal database or external DBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Interbase/Firebird, PostgreSQL, MS Access);
- using tables from internal database or external DBMS (via ODBC);
- multiuser data editing;
- import and export for MIF/MID (MapInfo), SHP (ArcView), DXF (AutoCAD), DBF (dBASE), CSV;
- setting access permissions to data for different categories of users;
- automation COM interfaces for user applications.
Learn more about capabilities of system.
How to purchase GIS ObjectLand?
Look at price list!
Before purchasing, you can evaluate GIS ObjectLand capabilities using the noncommercial version. Educational institutions can use GIS ObjectLand in studies free of charge.
GIS ObjectLand Forum (24x7)
If you are registered on our site, you can subscribe to mailing list, and you will receive messages about new releases and updates of GIS ObjectLand.
Do you have questions, suggestions, or comments? Ask the development team. Your opinion is important to us.