“GIS OBJECTLAND” SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT NOTICE: READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THE COMPUTER SOFTWARE HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “PROGRAM”. THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CONCERNING THE PROGRAM BETWEEN YOU, HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “LICENSEE”, AND THE COMPANY “RADOM-T”, HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “LICENSOR”, AND THIS AGREEMENT SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR AGREEMENTS BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
THE PROGRAM IS COPYRIGHTED AND ITS USE IS LICENSED. BY INSTALLING AND USING THE PROGRAM, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE PROGRAM; YOU MAY, HOWEVER, RETURN IT TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A REFUND.
1. Grant of License. Licensor hereby grants to you, and you do hereby accept, a nonexclusive license to use the Program subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall not make modifications to the Program. You may not decompile the software of the Program, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
2. Licensor’s Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Program is a proprietary product of Licensor protected under copyright law of Russian Federation and international treaty provisions. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title, and interest in and to the Program, including associated intellectual property rights, are and shall remain with Licensor. This License Agreement does not convey to you an interest in or to the Program, but only a limited right of use revocable in accordance with the terms of this License Agreement.
3. Licensee’s Rights.
a. Licensee may use the Program and any results of Program’s work for commercial purposes, as long as it does not violate other clauses of this Agreement.
b. Licensee may install and use the Program on the number of computers as complies with the obtained license.
c. Licensee can include the Program in an own software.
d. In case of network installation the number of installations of the Program is increased by one computer, from which the network installation is performed, provided it is not used for direct user’s work.
4. Licensee’s Limitations
a. You may not install and use the Program on the number of computers which violates the conditions of obtained License. This clause shall remain in effect as long as the Program is used in programs developed by the Licensee.
b. You may not place a distributive of the Program and serial numbers to the Program in wide-area information networks.
c. The Licensee shall not place a distributive of the Program and serial numbers to the Program in local network, if more users than specified in obtained license have access to the network resource used for the above mentioned purpose.
d. If the Program is used in software developed by the Licensee, the Licensee shall explicitly specify the fact and degree of Program use in data-out of the developed software as well as Licensor’s rights to the Program.
e. If the Program is delivered to a third person in software developed by the Licensee, the Licensee shall conclude a License Agreement with the third person, pursuant to a license agreement containing terms and provisions at least as restrictive and protective of Licensor’s rights and interests as this Agreement.
5. Term. This License Agreement is effective upon installation of the Program and will remain in effect until terminated. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by giving 30 days prior written notice to Licensor. Licensor may terminate this License Agreement upon your breach of any term hereof. Upon termination by Licensor, you agree to discontinue usage and return or destroy all copies and portions of the Program.
6. Limitation of Liability. In any case, Licensor’s and its suppliers’ entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the Program. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Licensor disclaims all other warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Support. Any of Customer’s registered Support Contacts has a right to free technical support on installation of the Program as well as to new versions or upgrade of obtained version within a period of 12 months after registration on the website of the company “Radom-T”.
8. Additional Support. Any additional support is subject to the terms and conditions of a separate agreement with Licensor.
9. Trademark. The trademark listed on the Program is a trademark of Licensor. You agree that no such right shall be asserted by you with respect to such trademark.
Should you have any questions about this License Agreement or about the Program, please contact the company “Radom-T” or its representative office.