AGREEMENT FOR GIS OBJECTLAND USERS ON TECHNICAL SUPPORT UNDER PLAN “STANDARD”
ATTENTION: READ CAREFULLY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE PURCHASING TECHNICAL SUPPORT, HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “SUPPORT”. THIS AGREEMENT REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CONCERNING SUPPORT BETWEEN YOU, FURTHER “CUSTOMER”, AND THE COMPANY RADOM-IT, FURTHER “COMPANY”, AND THIS AGREEMENT SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR AGREEMENTS BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
1. Grant of Support. The Company grants the Customer a service in technical support concerning GIS ObjectLand.
2. Conditions of Granting Support. The Customer should be licensed by the Company on use of GIS ObjectLand commercial version. This condition is necessary for a recognition the Company that this agreement is valid.
3. Term. This Agreement is effective upon activation of the given license on a website of the Company and remains in effect within 12 months.
4. Duties of the Company.
a. The Company undertakes to give the Customer access via a protected company website for downloading new versions of GIS ObjectLand or the updates on a twenty-four hour basis.
b. The Company in due time and competently undertakes to reply to the Customer on requests about GIS ObjectLand use through the Company website and email. The company guarantees timeliness of answers per working days.
5. Limitation of Liability. In any case, Company’s and its suppliers’ entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the Support. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company disclaims all other warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Additional Support. Any additional support and service are subject to the terms and conditions of a separate agreement with the Company.
Should you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact the company “Radom-IT” or its representative office.